Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3: Nov 3, 2011

The being positive goal continues. I woke up this morning, late and with a sick baby so today is off to a bad start already but I tell myself that I will find a way to be positive. I have much thought into this and have decided that this particular goal needs to be applied not only to my marriage but to my life in general. When making myself be positive I noticed how negative I had become. So today, I will only point out the good stuff. Its funny but I notice immediately that my oldest son responds by helping out when I say to him, Thanks for helping your brother with breakfast.. this is instead of my usual- “ whats taking so long, your making us late!”. I even get a “ love ya mom” as he heads to the bus. As the day progresses I notice that being positive is getting easier and easier and that my stress level seems to have decreased. It seems that being positive truly affects every aspect of my life. J I am in such a good mood that I decide to go an extra step. I get my hubby a just because card and leave it on the counter as we head out for soccer. To my surprise, when he gets home I get a “hurry home I miss you text”. He never mentions the card, but it is open and on his dresser. Again my day ends with a kiss and we even somehow find our way to the middle of the bed, instead out separate sides for the night. J Positive is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment